Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ipoh-Melaka Trip

Hey readers, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. Today, I'm gonna to post about my trip to Ipoh and Melaka. It's a lengthen one. fulled with pictures. It was a coursemates trip. We discussed about this trip during our first and second semester and we finally make it! 

Cousemates Name List

Lee Yin Lan
Lim Li Them
Low Hong Joo
Oh Chee Liang
Saw Bee Theng
Tung Wei Hao
+
Wei Hong 
Wei Zhen
Xiao Chao
Ali


27th June 2012

I bought 3 bus TICKETS that from butterworth to ipoh but ended up, me alone in the bus. Junshean and Munkit last minute called me and ppk me. Well, never mind because Junshean needed to do minor operation. So, 10.30am bus, KPB, 3A,3B AND 3C. When I reached Ipoh, is about 12.30 or 1sth. I forgot jor. Cheeliang from Ipoh fetched me up from Medan Gopeng Bus Station. He brought me to xinyuanlong as I said last time I planned to drink white coffee at there but it was closed so havent been there yet. So this hero brought me there and ordered roti bakar, Portuguese tart, and White Coffee!!! As you know, Ipoh is famous with their white coffee. After this lunch/tea time, I was so fulled and it rained so we decided just to "yao che ho". As requested, we went to tanjung rambutan, yea, tanjung rambutan that is so famous of mental people there. The actual place where all the mental problematic people stay is Hospital Bahagia. After that, went to his house and waited for beetheng and weihong to come. =) thanks aunty for the treat. =)

heading to Ipoh.

nice view. I like it so much. <3

trying to capture another but failed.

Stayed one night in CL's house and we headed to Melaka the next day. Four people in one car, around 4 hours it took us to Melaka. Thanks to CL for being the driver for the whole trip. 


28th June 2012


We left Ipoh at 9am after breakfast at one dim sum restoran beside "fu san". If not mistaken is "shun fa". opposite "ming ge". 


oops. lazy to type d. Let my pictures lead you ba. Enjoy.




Simply  Fish. First lunch in Melaka. Lead by Anson Tung and Hong Joo. 



tyring to jump.

melaka dataran pahlawan.

serious panda eyes due to.... some reason. 

take two.

Nadeja Cafe Mahkota Perade.

delicious. 



 29th june 2012

jonker street. morning. 

the girls. =)

the driver. olivia oh. 

trying hard to smile.

casa del rino behind me.

photographer.

she said this was nice. 

melaka cruise.

Melaka River Cruise, RM10.

melaka river.









friendsforever.


coursemates. 

from left, beetheng, lithem, me, anson and cheeliang



Anson, Brayant and Even


yinlan, lithem and beetheng.

Maritime Museums Complex RM3

I like this.

Anson's China friends that joined us for the whole trip. From left, Ali, Xiao Chao and Wei Zhen.


the princess. =)

Hang Tuah.

Inside there is like all historical story. Just like what we read during form 4 sejarah.

still shorter la.

i like this picture too! =)

though a bit hunchback

pandai pose.


hahaha.. reflection

hot spot. 




got feel.

self obsession 

windy.

the couple.

peace.

exhausted 

drunk after drank the green tea. lol

drunk

jonker walk, jonker stage, i like it very much

night view

after watching the guys played pool, we decided to play it too since it was only RM3 per game. 

So cheap, so fun. clear all my sadness of that night. 

I can played well too. >.<

aim, stay focus and hit.

anson was trying his best to teach lithem. haha.

trying trying!!!

it's really nice game.

daddy courage daughter all the time. who knows she will become famous one day?

tiying up my hair, forget the sadness.

That night, I tried my best to enjoy. sometimes it failed, Im sorry.




Anson, we all kalah d. you are the best when come to posting.

acting cute?

likey! <3

lithem dare not to act cute with us and cheeliang was forced. lol

take two! hahaha

finally.... 


couple? O.o

hahahah. lol

sailor moon


shoot me? h'ng/

what's so funny out there?

trying out. testing testing one two three.

come joined us! I teach you how to do it.

yup. this is it. not spiderman, is sailormoon.

=)

=)

=D

Add caption


30th June 2012
Heading to Bandaraya Melaka. 
Last day in Melaka. 

Add caption


shop a while. and went back.

Reached melaka at 6.20pm and bought bus ticket backed to butterworth at 7.15pm.

had our dinner before naik bus. Thanks again Mr. Ipoh.


 The end of my Ipoh-Melaka journey. Cant wait to my next journey. Credit again to Mr Ipoh- Cheeliang and Mr. Melaka- Anson and HongJoo.


yours truly, 


<3

No comments: