Thursday, November 7, 2013

Little update after 10 months

Hello people! Time flies. Checking back and found out that this blog have been abandoned by me for around 10 months! It's not that I don't have anything to share, just that I lazy? Nope. =) Just that time management is not that good. Haha. Well, I have going through thick and thin for the passed 10 months that I didn't update you guys. Something that's happy to share, I'm in LOVE! =) Sorry that didn't really tell everyone of you about this good news and thanks for being such understanding that why I didn't yet officially announce about it. I'm just to going to blog a little about it. ermm... I think pictures will do the speaking~ 


Confession day. =) *I do not know why this face. maybe tiok cheng kia.. haha. <3 td="">
During Valentine's day.  

oh ya, I went to IBM Cyberjaya for my internship. We have dinnerS together after my working. He brought me to eat sushi before I went back to Penang.

Addicted to sushi when I was in KL. I just dunno why. haha. Been to Sushi Zanmai for 5-6 times, I couldn't remember, and Ishin and others. Thanks for my sis and my boyfie. I have a great internship in KL. Will update more when I'm free! =)

I'm having my mid semester break but for me, it's consider as study week! Tests all coming after this break! I couldn't enjoy much as I have to deal with my studies, FYP, and got to catch up the syllabus and tutorials! I wish that I can handle it and pass my 5th semester with flying colors! Best wishes to me, love and all my friends! 


Thanks for reading. =)

With loves.
7th Nov 2013
4.41pm

No comments: