Wednesday, July 27, 2011

it goes one..



There is one saying that, you chose the road for yourself and you need to prove it that you have made a right one. with a click of menolak, please dont think much on it any more. no more standing there, pondering!

i got some advice from my senior and thanks a lot..

But if for me, I will just look ahead towards the future that I had chosen instead of standing there and pondering whether I had make the right decision because you cannot alter your past but you can shape your future. Don't worry as it is a learning process where we all share together, no one is perfect and I'm not excluded.


once you make a decision, never look back again.. Good Luck is all you need!!


found out this quote :

in three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life--it goes on.

1 comment:

said...

good.. feel the same here... look forward.. even sometime life hard make u regret...