I have just checked for the interview. I didn't call for interview. =( Never mind, life still goes on. Im not going to give up, I'm going to work hard.. I believe there is another better path awaiting me, yea, I believe there is.. Always believe.. I'm not sad, just disappointed about that after all, I have really worked hard and tried my best for that. My wish of becoming a teacher never fade and it will be continued.. No one knows how government choose us, right? What I can say is, it's not under our control. They didn't choose me is their own loss.. =)
mel: means there's another better choices up coming to you!! dont T.T ok. God is fair right. =)
me: agree!!! the best answer i get..Yes, i believe that GOD is FAIR.. thanks mel!!
Remember, life still goes on....
Dont worry, Im fine..
Back to the real life..
On 22th of May, parents went for wedding dinner so WE decided to go and have our dinner. Sis brought me to a vegetarian shop which located somewhere.
mushroom soup and a bread...
my love.. ♥♥
guava + coral grass *sis said, i dont want to snap only the food, i want to snap the food and the ppl together. =P
yours truly,
yinlan
No comments:
Post a Comment