Friday, May 15, 2009

I DONT UNDERSTAND at all..



from left, meli, guiling n me..

1st day ma.. so everyone brings hp to school.. they wont punish us..
quite sad actually..
1st, their form 6 uniform. i dont understand why the form 6 students have to wear like that. I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!
2nd, the class room!! OMG. we were like doing SAUNA in the classroom. can you all imagine how 'warm' when we sit inside the room?? i just dont understand why they arrange us to be in that kind of class. I DONT UNDERSTAND.
3rd, the teacher. i dont understand why why....... I DONT UNDERSTAND.
for your information, SMKDOB currently DONT HAVE PRINCIPLE. at 1st, i thought the principle was out for meeting or course or anything, bt, the truth is, the school currently dont have principle.. how come?? I DONT UNDERSTAND.
4th, the merentas desa.. it was raining this morning(15/5). although it was raining, but the merentas desa still carry on and monday they are having exam.. I DONT UNDERSTAND... how if they fall sick? okay, they dont care about it never mind, as long as i care about myself.. luckily, MAYLING brought umbrella to school.. haha.. so two of us, merentas desa with holding the umbrella.*RACHEL LAU MUN YEE said, ROMANTIC ya.. lol, "romantic"..* the weird teacher scolded us.. demand us to close the umbrella. we pura-pura x dengar but finally closed for a while and opended it back. =P MAYLING told me, "She sendiri also holding umbrella la.." haha.. 


So as i still didnt get the letter from jpn, i still have to go dato' onn..
hopefully everything will be going well.. crossed fingers for it..


sigh!!
i shouldnt be like that.. just feel so sad to it.. s_c_
T.T



No comments: